Nobody loves a good meal like me. And if you do, we should go to dinner. But if you want to have a quiet night in the comfort of your home, here is a delicious, healthy, easy-to-make meal.
Pasta with bread-crumb and seasoned scallops and a yummy side of crispy kale salad.
Here’s what ya need:
- Noodles (I like whole wheat spaghetti)
- Scallops (you can get frozen scallops from Trader Joes)
- Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil
- Canned tomatoes (fireroasted from Trader Joes)
- Bag of spinach
- Bag of kale
- Red Pepper
- Pam olive Oil
Alright, let’s get to business.
- Defrost scallops
- Mix in a bowl: olive oil, oregano, basil, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper
- Roll scallops into the mix (step #2)
- Simultaneously, place your pasta into a pot filled with water on the stove to cook
- Place a pan on the stove sprayed with pam and put on medium heat
- Once scallops are rolled in bread crumbs and seasoning, place into the pan and cook for 5 minutes
- Flip scallops and pour canned tomatoes over them and cook for 2 mins
- Get out a strainer and put your bag of spinach on the bottom and pour the pasta over the spinach once it is cooked
- Mix in the scallops
- Add whatever tomato sauce you prefer! I liked something spicy.
Krispy Kale Salad
- Spray large baking ban with pam olive oil
- Spread your bag of kale on the baking pan
- Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper
- Cook in the oven for about 10-15 minutes on 385 or until very crispy
- Put in salad bowl, mix in red peppers, and mushrooms, and some honey!!!!